Designation: UI/UX Designer & Developer
No of Vacancies: 2
Qualification: B.Com/MBA/BMS/BBA/CA/BTECH/BSCIT/BE/MCA/MTECH/MSCIT/ME having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Experience: 1 Year and above
Salary: 12000 to 35000
Preferable Location: Mahape MBP
– Expert and working knowledge in Photoshop for Mobile and Web UI/UX Designing experience.
Experience in illustrator tool.
– Expert and working knowledge in HTML5
– Expert and working knowledge in CSS3
– Expert and working knowledge in Angular JS 2
– Expert and working knowledge in SCSS
– Expert and working knowledge in IONIC
– Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
– Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
– Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
– BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Should not just be an outstanding engineer, but will bring a mind-set of creativity, innovation and balance bleeding edge technology development with a relentless pursuit of timely product engineering delivery.
- Responsible for design innovation, effectiveness, and usability tests and to act proactively, take smart risks, think systematically, implement designs quickly, innovate fiercely, kick-ass coding and tackle challenges of a running and maintaining a real world.
- Understand consumer behavior by studying analytics & competitors and define product vision and strategy keeping in mind business impact and user experience.
- Should have ability to take responsibility of final user experience of the product – From planning, scoping and creation of innovative design solutions.
Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 year can apply.